Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 4, 2013

Vinson eyes more Hollywood action

Sharni Vinson

Aussie actress Sharni Vinson / Pic: Sam Ruttyn Source: The Daily Telegraph

WITH physical roles in Step Up 3D, Blue Crush 2 and Bait already on her CV, stunt-loving starlet Sharni Vinson has a well-thought-out career plan to be Hollywood's next action heroine.

The first step is You're Next, a gritty home invasion flick already dubbed the horror movie of the year ahead of its August release that has the Shire-raised beach babe playing an axe and knife-wielding survivalist.

"Action for me is like second nature," Vinson told Confidential. "I was an athlete growing up and then acting took over. And when I shot Step Up, it was a five and half month period of intense activity.

"It gave me a really clear vision of where I want to go in this business. I do see a gap right now for the next female action star because, you have Angelina (Jolie) and Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Garner, but they're mums now, so there is a gap for someone younger to come through."s and that's where I'm hoping to go. That's my niche."


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét