Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 5, 2013

Broody Bey serenades toddler onstage

Beyonce

Sharing the spotlight: Beyonce sings to a toddler onstage in London. Picture: Twitter / @Flow935 Source: Supplied

SHE'S used to stealing the spotlight, but Beyonce was happy to share the stage with an adorable toddler during a performance in London over the weekend.

The superstar invited a little girl from the crowd to join her as she sang her hit Irreplaceable at the O2 Arena on Saturday night.

The youngster was originally thought to be her 15-month-old daughter Blue Ivy, but a rep for Beyonce has since confirmed it was not the already-famous tot.

The brave little concert-goer was wearing protective headphones and held hands with Bey as she performed to a crowd of 20,000.

The maternal display comes as the 31-year-old revealed in a recent interview that she is ready to expand her brood.

"I would like more children," the mother-of-one revealed in an interview with ABC News in London.

"I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange]."

Knowles also discussed the shifting priorities in her life since becoming a mother.

She is currently juggling parenthood with touring commitments along with promoting her new role in animated fantasy drama film Epic.

"I am very protective," she said of her relationship with Blue Ivy.

"I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life. In the back of my mind, she's my priority.

"And life is completely different now. So I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning. And that's to be her mother."

The singer and her rapper husband Jay-Z welcomed Blue Ivy last January.


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét