Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2013

Could this be Christian Grey?

Stephen Amell

Could actor Stephen Amell be cast as Mr Grey?   Source: Supplied

ARROW star Stephen Amell may not be the best-known face at the moment but that could be set to change.

The actor is the latest name tipped to be cast as Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Amell, 31, has confirmed he "Had a Meeting" about Fifty Shades casting, reports E Online.

In one of many video posts on Facebook, Amell told fans, "I get questions about Christian Grey all the time."

"That project is a long way off. I know this, because I had a meeting about it. Long way off. I mean, not that long, but not close. I wouldn't call it long, but I wouldn't call it close."

So if Amell does become Mr. Grey, who would play opposite him as Anastasia Steele?

Emma Watson, 22, recently shot down reports she was going to be cast as the female lead.

“Who here actually thinks I would do 50 Shades of Grey as a movie? Like really. For real. In real life," Watson tweeted.”

She followed it up with a tweet stating; “Good. Well that's that sorted then.”
 


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét