Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 3, 2013

Rebel in talks for The Hunger Games

Rebel Wilson

Source: news.com.au

REBEL WILSON has revealed she is in talks to land a role in The Hunger Games.

The Aussie actor said it would be "awesome" to join Jennifer Lawrence and co. on the latest installment, Catching Fire.

"Um, seriously, I have had a meeting about being in The Hunger Games. Yes," Wilson told Buzzfeed.

"It was one of the people in the capitol. That's all I'll say...Yeah, because there aren't a lot of roles open, because they've all already been cast, but that would be awesome. I'd love to be in The Hunger Games."

The news comes after the Aussie actress declared she thinks Jennifer Lawrence is the sexiest woman in the world.

"I met her at a party and she was super-duper nice. She's really quite tall. Which I found - I don't know if you get that impression when you see her in movies, but she's quite tall. Yeah, and she's just really nice and I love The Hunger Games and I can't wait for the new one to come out."

 

View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét