Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 3, 2013

Three minutes with William Shatner

Shatner

Even at the age of 82 William Shatner is still working hard. Source: Supplied

LIVING legend William Shatner talks about seven-year-old critics, Star Trek throwbacks and what he's up to now.

1. HE'S DOWN WITH SEVEN-YEAR-OLDS

Shatner took his granddaughter to dinner before his animated movie Escape From Planet Earth, in which he voices the baddie. "I said, 'How'd you like the meal?' She said, 'It's a medium yum'. After the movie I said, 'How'd you like the movie?' 'It was a big yum!' It was a great critique from somebody who knows."

2. IMPRESSIVE? 'I THOUGHT SO'

Seth MacFarlane had to "argue" to get Shatner back into his Star Trek gear for their Oscars sketch. "But I got into the suit and the belt buckled in the same hole as it did 15-20 years ago." As for the sketch: "It needed work when it was presented to me. They did the work and it turned out to be really amusing."

3. SHATNER TURNED 82 LAST WEEK

And he's still blindingly busy. "I'm writing an album, I'm working on a new book, trying to sell a series and a movie, two new puppies are coming ... and that's an adventure when you have two dogs already ... "

SEE Escape From Planet Earth, opens today


View the original article here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét